£19-£28 per hour DOE – Full-time, Permanent
An excellent opportunity has now arisen for qualified Electrical Engineers to join our team on a full-time permanent basis.
OMNI Heat & Power are an established Mechanical and Electrical contractor, predominately installing Air Source and Ground Source Heat Pumps in commercial and public sector buildings.
Our ethos is to work together as a team, professional, hardworking, client led and fun. A happy atmosphere is promoted by the management, as this adds to the quality of work for our customers.
OMNI are currently seeking to employ experienced Electrical Engineers who will work in an Energy Management System team, installing and carrying out maintenance of equipment such as Heat Pumps and Boilers, in and around the London area, with travel and accommodation provided.
Role and Responsibilities
- Carry out electrical installations and maintenance works, in both domestic and commercial settings
- Precisely and accurately calculate quantities of materials required
- Carry out works according to relevant standards
- Operate hand-controlled tools and equipment
- Test and inspect systems
- Document and report on activities
- Fault find, diagnose problems, and find solutions
- Assist with ad-hoc project work
- Complete legally required documentation
- Work according to business’ health and safety policies and procedures
- Self-motivated and hard working
- Good understanding of tools and equipment used in the electrical field
- Able to use own initiative
- Able to work to within tight cycles/deadlines and with minimum supervision
- Practical hands-on approach to problem solving
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- NVQ Level 3 Electrical Installation or Equivalent
- Full Clean Driving Licence
- Right to Work in the UK
- Travel and Expenses Included
- Overtime Available
- 28 Days Holiday
An Enhanced DBS check will be required