£19-£28 per hour DOE – Full-time, Permanent
An excellent opportunity has now arisen for qualified Heating Engineers to join our team on a full-time permanent basis.
OMNI Heat & Power are an established Mechanical and Electrical contractor, predominately installing Air Source and Ground Source Heat Pumps in commercial and public sector buildings.
Our ethos is to work together as a team, professional, hardworking, client led and fun. A happy atmosphere is promoted by the management, as this adds to the quality of work for our customers.
OMNI are currently seeking to employ experienced Heating Engineers who will work in an Energy Management System team, installing and carrying out maintenance of equipment such as Heat Pumps and Boilers, in and around the London area, with travel and accommodation provided.
Role and Responsibilities
- Install various types of heating systems for commercial and domestic settings
- Ensure installations are in line with company standards and current regulations
- Follow and adhere to drawings, plans and schedules
- Read and follow written and verbal instructions
- Work in a safe manner, always complying with health, safety, and environmental standards
- Record all maintenance and installation works and maintain all documentation
- Drive company vehicles according to company vehicles policy
- Knowledge of heating and plumbing installations
- Have a good understanding of technical plans and drawings
- Have a good level of physical fitness
- Good reading, writing and verbal skills
- Computer literate
- Good timekeeping skills
- Good practical skills
- Be able to work independently as well as in a team
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Valid NVQ level 2 or Equivalent in Plumbing and Heating
- Full Clean Driving Licence
- Right to work in the UK
- Travel and Expenses Included
- Overtime Available
- 28 Days Holiday
An Enhanced DBS check will be required